Colorado State University Flyovers and drone demos planned to commemorate 80th anniversary of WWII pilot’s death
The namesake of one of World War II airman Bert Christman’s fellow Flying Tigers and other aviators will do low passes over Christman Field to commemorate the 80th anniversary of his death.
Evergreen resident John Newkirk and numerous other pilots will honor Christman at noon on Sunday, Jan. 23. Multiple members of Christman’s family plan to travel to Fort Collins for the memorial, which is also open to the public.
“It would be a shame to have Jan. 23 go by without having some kind of commemoration of this hero from Fort Collins,” Newkirk said. “Most of today’s generation doesn’t even know about Christman, and it would be unfortunate to have him simply pass into history.”
- Wie man ein Fleischseil binden
- The Pros and Cons of Plastic Greenhouses: What You Need to Know
- How to Design and 3D Print a Mashup Model
- How to Start a Hardware Store
- Imperial College London & Microsoft Propose a Cheap and Accessible Method for Upgrading 3D Printers to 5 Axes
- Northern B.C. drone study aims to improve access to healthcare supplies for Indigenous communities
- Safety And Security Drones Market Size, Trends, Comprehensive Analysis, 2022-2030
- Stigmergy versus behavioral flexibility and planning in honeybee comb construction Stigmergy versus behavioral flexibility and planning in honeybee comb construction