CODESYS software support for Raspberry Pi based industrial embedded computing board introduced by Kontron
ISMANING, Germany – Kontron AG in Ismaning, Germany, is offering the CODESYS hardware-independent software for the company's Raspberry Pi based Pi-Tron CM3+ single-board computer for industrial programmable logic controller (PLC) applications.
CODESYS has distinguished itself as an Industry 4.0 platform and facilitates data exchange between an industrial internet of things (IIoT) networks. Cooling uses the Pi-Tron CM3+ in industrial temperature ranges.
Optimized passive cooling helps avoid performance fluctuations that can occur when the processor frequency is lowered. Pi-Tron CM3+ has communication interfaces and connections for sensors and actuators and a 24-volt connection for cabinet applications.
Related: Embedded computing sensor and signal processing meets the SWaP test
Only components supported by the community software are used, so that the hassle-free creation of current Raspbian OS versions is guaranteed.
Pi-Tron focuses on communications gateway or data logger functions in embedded computing systems, and can help systems designers implement complex automation solutions in combination with the multifunction I/O modules.
For more information contact Kontron online at www.kontron.com.
- Wie man ein Fleischseil binden
- The Pros and Cons of Plastic Greenhouses: What You Need to Know
- How to Design and 3D Print a Mashup Model
- How to Start a Hardware Store
- Imperial College London & Microsoft Propose a Cheap and Accessible Method for Upgrading 3D Printers to 5 Axes
- Northern B.C. drone study aims to improve access to healthcare supplies for Indigenous communities
- Safety And Security Drones Market Size, Trends, Comprehensive Analysis, 2022-2030
- Stigmergy versus behavioral flexibility and planning in honeybee comb construction Stigmergy versus behavioral flexibility and planning in honeybee comb construction