2 governing boards, PSRC BOE Finance and Construction committees meet next week | Robesonian
LUMBERTON — Two governing boards and the Finance and Construction committees of the Public Schools of Robeson County Board of Education are scheduled to meet next week.
The Red Springs Board of Commissioners is scheduled to meet on Tuesday.
The meeting will take place at 7 p.m. in Town Hall, and also will be broadcast on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012460697892.
Also on Tuesday, the PSRC Board of Education’s Finance and Construction committees will meet at 6 p.m.
The meeting will be broadcast live on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqmT7beoPjE.
During the meeting, committee members are to discuss an update on the new Tech/Career Center, Science, Technology and Planetarium Facility.
Lumberton City Council members will meet Wednesday.
The meeting, which will is to start at 11 a.m., will be livestreamed on the City of Lumberton 911 Emergency Services Facebook page.
- Wie man ein Fleischseil binden
- The Pros and Cons of Plastic Greenhouses: What You Need to Know
- How to Design and 3D Print a Mashup Model
- How to Start a Hardware Store
- Imperial College London & Microsoft Propose a Cheap and Accessible Method for Upgrading 3D Printers to 5 Axes
- Northern B.C. drone study aims to improve access to healthcare supplies for Indigenous communities
- Safety And Security Drones Market Size, Trends, Comprehensive Analysis, 2022-2030
- Stigmergy versus behavioral flexibility and planning in honeybee comb construction Stigmergy versus behavioral flexibility and planning in honeybee comb construction