Robalo R360 First Glance
Robalo’s biggest-ever center console, the R360 blends a Kevlar-reinforced Michael Peters stepped-hull design with loads of standard fishing features such as twin, aft 30-gallon livewells with dedicated pumps, electric reel receptacles and two 125-gallon in-deck cockpit fish boxes.
For rod storage, Robalo provides eight vertical holders across the transom and six in each gunwale as well as a rocket launcher aft of the standard hardtop. Look for lockable horizontal storage port and starboard along the inwales.
The powder-coated fiberglass top features an overhead skylight and bonded front and side windshield glass with an overhead vent. On the helm face, Robalo installs two 16-inch Simrad NSS evo3 displays networked with an autopilot, VHF, and Halo radar array, and paired with a high-wide chirp transducer.Advertisement
The three-across helm seating comes with flip-up bolsters and armrests. Aft of that row, a cockpit bench comes with tackle-box storage and a 65-quart Yeti cooler.
On both sides of the cockpit, side-entry doors create easy boarding for people and gear at the dock or for a big fish offshore. The walkthrough transom door grants access to the swim platform.
Read Next:Robalo R360: 2021 Boat Buyers GuideAdvertisement
The 36-plus footer can be outfitted with twin or triple outboard engines and carries 350 gallons of fuel.
LOA:36 ft. 6 in.
Beam:11 ft. 4 in.Advertisement
Weight:14,500 lb. (w/ triple Yamaha F300s)
Draft:2 ft. 11 in. (engines down)
Transom Deadrise:23 deg.Advertisement
- Wie man ein Fleischseil binden
- The Pros and Cons of Plastic Greenhouses: What You Need to Know
- How to Design and 3D Print a Mashup Model
- How to Start a Hardware Store
- Imperial College London & Microsoft Propose a Cheap and Accessible Method for Upgrading 3D Printers to 5 Axes
- Northern B.C. drone study aims to improve access to healthcare supplies for Indigenous communities
- Everything You Need to Know about Tower Cranes
- Safety And Security Drones Market Size, Trends, Comprehensive Analysis, 2022-2030