Jamaal Jarrett: Georgia DL coach Tray Scott calls the 2023 target “Biiig Yoooung Maaaall” for a good reason Jamaal Jarett probes a potential decision timeline
As far as coincidences and comparisons go, that side-by-side picture is the only one that feels right. Davis is a future member of the College Football Hall of Fame based on all the honors he earned for his 2021 season.
Jarrett has been named the defensive line MVP at the last two stacked camps he has attended. He went to the Rivals camp in North Carolina last weekend just to show those analysts that he wasn’t an offensive guard prospect anymore. It was the Atlanta Under Armour regional before that.
247Sports and On3Recruits still both rate him as an offensive lineman. Rivals now rates him as a DT.
“Man, I’m full-fledged on the defensive line now,” he said recently. “I just play where ever my high school coach needs me to play on offense. As far as playing in college, I want to stick to the defensive line right now.”
Jarrett is the sort of talent that will his own name at a school. Not just another big prospect in a No. 99 jersey for DawgNation to get excited about.
If we’re being honest, the only true Jordan Davis parallel here would be the example he set at Georgia.
- Wie man ein Fleischseil binden
- The Pros and Cons of Plastic Greenhouses: What You Need to Know
- How to Start a Hardware Store
- How to Design and 3D Print a Mashup Model
- Imperial College London & Microsoft Propose a Cheap and Accessible Method for Upgrading 3D Printers to 5 Axes
- Northern B.C. drone study aims to improve access to healthcare supplies for Indigenous communities
- Everything You Need to Know about Tower Cranes
- Safety And Security Drones Market Size, Trends, Comprehensive Analysis, 2022-2030