Hyundai Alcazar bookings open: Top feature highlights
- Hyundai Alcazar India launch on 18 June, 2021
- The SUV offers a series of first-in-segment and best-in-segment features
Hyundai dealers in the country have started accepting bookings of the Alcazar SUV against a token amount of Rs 25,000, ahead of its official launch in India on 18 June, 2021. The upcoming SUV will be available in both six-seat and seven-seat layout options. Hyundai Alcazar will offer a range of first-in-segment and best-in-segment features. Read below to learn more about it.
- The Alcazar will get a 10.25-inch multi-display digital cluster that also doubles up as an integrated blind view monitor
- Bose premium sound system with eight speakers
- Wireless charger in the second row
- Front row seatback table with retractable cup holder
- Auto health air purifier with AQI display
- 64-colours ambient lighting to suit individual mood
- Second-row tip and tumble captain and split seats for easy access to the third row
- The Alcazar gets the longest wheelbase of 2,760mm, thereby offering ample space for the occupants
Apart from the above-mentioned distinctive features, the upcoming Hyundai Alcazar offers a voice-enabled smart panoramic roof and advanced BlueLink with OTA map updates. The SUV will offer three drive modes – Comfort, Eco, and Sport to meet different driving needs at all times. Additionally, the vehicle also offers three traction control modes – Snow, Sand, and Mud.
Under the hood, the upcoming seven-seat SUV will be powered by a third-generation Nu 2.0-litre petrol engine which produces 157bhp and 171Nm of torque at 4,500rpm. On the other hand, the U2 1.5 VGT diesel engine generates 113bhp and 250Nm of torque between 1,500-2,750rpm. Both the engines can be had with either a six-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission option.
- Wie man ein Fleischseil binden
- The Pros and Cons of Plastic Greenhouses: What You Need to Know
- How to Start a Hardware Store
- How to Design and 3D Print a Mashup Model
- Imperial College London & Microsoft Propose a Cheap and Accessible Method for Upgrading 3D Printers to 5 Axes
- Northern B.C. drone study aims to improve access to healthcare supplies for Indigenous communities
- Everything You Need to Know about Tower Cranes
- Safety And Security Drones Market Size, Trends, Comprehensive Analysis, 2022-2030