From Uber to Tesla, These Are the Most Hated Brands in The World
You won’t be surprised by some of the names on this list.
Raise your hands if you’ve ever expressed displeasure on Twitter about a brand or its service. Publicly shaming companies sometimes works in our favor—I’ve had many exchanges with my bank about unsolicited calls and credit cards—but sometimes it just goes into a black hole of complaints and vitriol. Turns out, one company was keeping track of the big brands’ image on Twitter.
RAVE Reviews released data last year for the most hated brands in the world. It said of its methodology, “RAVE Reviews used the research tool SentiStrength to assess over a million brand-related tweets for positive or negative content. We calculated the hate rate (% of negative tweets) and ranked the brands by location and category to find the most hated brands in every country.”
Small brands were not part of the study and they have only looked at Twitter. Nonetheless, you may find a brand that has caused you to tweet furiously, too.
- Wie man ein Fleischseil binden
- The Pros and Cons of Plastic Greenhouses: What You Need to Know
- How to Design and 3D Print a Mashup Model
- How to Start a Hardware Store
- Imperial College London & Microsoft Propose a Cheap and Accessible Method for Upgrading 3D Printers to 5 Axes
- Northern B.C. drone study aims to improve access to healthcare supplies for Indigenous communities
- Everything You Need to Know about Tower Cranes
- Safety And Security Drones Market Size, Trends, Comprehensive Analysis, 2022-2030