CubePilot ArduBee unveil the Open-Source Multi-purpose Platform
At the beginning of 2022, CubePilot team created a new poster to unveil – Ardubee Multipurpose Platform. CubePilot Ecosystem which consists of Cube autopilot range serving as the core with a variety of accessories and carrier boards developed with massive support from the community and industry. The newly Ardubee, is a multipurpose platform integrated with the same powerful H7 MCU as The Cube autopilot.
Ardubee was created by LuminousBees team. In 2020 after Kickstarter funding,CubePilot purchased the Ardubee project and enhanced the design significantly.
Over a year of development and optimization by CubePilot. Ardubee is more than a copter. It is a lightweight modular platform based on ArduPilot open-source firmware and powerful H7 MCU flight controller, dual-core wifi module, well balanced electronic components that enable Ardubee to perform well in a wide variety of usage.
This tiny palm-size Ardubee is an ideal platform for education, research, and other various applications such as swarming drone light shows. It can be fitted into rover, planes, copters, boats or even submarines, the limits are only your imagination! For those who are keen to explore the fields of open-source robot technology, Ardubee is an ideal tool and knowledge base.
CubePilot Pty. Ltd. based out of Geelong, Australia, undertaking to provide hardware and embedded software ecosystem for ever-evolving civilian unmanned systems industry.
For more information please visit below:
- Wie man ein Fleischseil binden
- The Pros and Cons of Plastic Greenhouses: What You Need to Know
- How to Start a Hardware Store
- How to Design and 3D Print a Mashup Model
- Imperial College London & Microsoft Propose a Cheap and Accessible Method for Upgrading 3D Printers to 5 Axes
- Northern B.C. drone study aims to improve access to healthcare supplies for Indigenous communities
- Everything You Need to Know about Tower Cranes
- Safety And Security Drones Market Size, Trends, Comprehensive Analysis, 2022-2030