Cheapest company cars 2022
Cheapest model SE Premium | What Car? rating 4/5 | CO2 emissions 0g/km | P11D price £27,250 | Monthly BIK tax rate 2022/23 @40% From £18.17
There isn’t one aspect of the Vauxhall Corsa-e that makes it stand out from its rivals, but it’s there or thereabouts in every way that matters.
It’s a pleasant car to drive, with the instant low-speed punch a good EV is renowned for. The Corsa-e is a little sharper to drive than the Peugeot e-208, which is closely related under the skin. The flipside is that it’s not as comfortable as the e-208, or as striking to look at.
The Vauxhall scores over the Peugeot in having a lower price, which in turn means lower tax bills. For 2022/23, you'll pay just over £18 per month to run the Corsa-e as a company car.
- Wie man ein Fleischseil binden
- The Pros and Cons of Plastic Greenhouses: What You Need to Know
- How to Start a Hardware Store
- How to Design and 3D Print a Mashup Model
- Imperial College London & Microsoft Propose a Cheap and Accessible Method for Upgrading 3D Printers to 5 Axes
- Northern B.C. drone study aims to improve access to healthcare supplies for Indigenous communities
- Everything You Need to Know about Tower Cranes
- Safety And Security Drones Market Size, Trends, Comprehensive Analysis, 2022-2030