Global Digital Telecom Innovations Analysis Report 2021: How Technology is Remodeling Telecommunications - Infrastructure, Network, Connectivity, Services, Devices & Apps - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN, March 24, 2022--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Telecom - How Technology is Remodeling Telecommunications" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The telecom sector has been forefront in enabling innovation for several other sectors. It is poised for digital transformation with emerging technologies such as 5G, AI, and IoT.
It is also leveraging technologies such as 3D printing, cloud, digitization, data analytics, AR, and edge computing to streamline, innovate, automate, and optimize the telecom value chain. While most of the countries are deploying 5G infrastructure or are planning to do so, some major companies are envisioning the future connected world in 10G or so.
Other companies are leveraging all the latest technologies to build a sustainable ecosystem around the evolving telecom infrastructure. This report examines how the telecom industry is implementing various technological advancements that promote innovation and catalyze change.
Innovations: Presents real-world innovation use cases and examples related to the implementation of emerging technologies by companies as well as startups in the telecom sector. It casts light on how tech-enabled innovations are transforming every segment of the telecom sector value chain.
Reasons to Buy
Key Topics Covered:
1. Sector innovation insights: overview
2. What are the key sector strategic challenges faced?
3. Which technologies are helping the sector?
4. Innovation map by sector value chain: key use cases
4.5 Devices & Apps
5. Vendor map by sector value chain: key use cases
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4xcv3p
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220324005461/en/
ResearchAndMarkets.comLaura Wood, Senior Press Managerpress@researchandmarkets.comFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
- Wie man ein Fleischseil binden
- The Pros and Cons of Plastic Greenhouses: What You Need to Know
- How to Design and 3D Print a Mashup Model
- How to Start a Hardware Store
- Imperial College London & Microsoft Propose a Cheap and Accessible Method for Upgrading 3D Printers to 5 Axes
- Northern B.C. drone study aims to improve access to healthcare supplies for Indigenous communities
- Safety And Security Drones Market Size, Trends, Comprehensive Analysis, 2022-2030
- Stigmergy versus behavioral flexibility and planning in honeybee comb construction Stigmergy versus behavioral flexibility and planning in honeybee comb construction